|Pascha Chocolate Review from Smart Allergy Friendly Education|
Pascha Organic Dark Chocolate, Product of Peru, Made for Pascha Chocolate Company Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
A few weeks ago, my kids and I had the opportunity to try THREE of their FIVE varieties. Due to it's bitterness, enjoying dark chocolate can be an acquired taste. I was was curious to see what my kids would think. Here are the three options we tried:
|Our Pascha Taste Tasting Trial|
55% Cacao Ingredients: ORGANIC SUGAR, ORGANIC COCOA MASS, ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER AND ORGANIC VANILLA
70% Cacao Ingredients: ORGANIC COCOA MASS, ORGANIC SUGAR, ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER, ORGANIC NATURAL COCOA POWDER AND ORGANIC VANILLA
55% Cacao with Goldenberries Ingredients: ORGANIC SUGAR, ORGANIC COCOA MASS, ORGANIC COCOA BUTTER, ORGANIC DRIED GOLDENBERRY AND ORGANIC VANILLA
Their favorite was the 55% Cacao bar, followed by the 70% Cacao bar. They didn't really like the 55% Cacao with Goldenberries. Personally, I liked the contrast the sweet and sour Goldenberries added to the bitterness of the chocolate.
For more information, contact: Paschachoclate.com or email@example.com
Understanding the principles of their chocolate making, may entice you to try their chocolates even more. The following is directly from their 'PHILOSPHY' link:
- Use only ingredients that might be found naturally together, like cocoa and sugar cane.
- Use ingredients that are organic or at least grow under organic principles.
- Produce as close as possible to the source of these ingredients, to preserve freshness and to reduce the possibility of contamination or spoilage in any way.
- Product in a bean to bar process: in the same facility the bean goes in and chocolate comes out. So little chocolate is made this way but it is the only way to guarantee the purest possible product.
- While we hope to gradually increase the range of chocolate types that we produce, we will only make product that adheres to these principles.
Try them out! I have NO doubt you will be pleased! I was thrilled to find them here locally here in Boise at Jake's Gluten-Free Market .