RESOURCES FOR NAVIGATING THE TWISTS AND TURNS OF YOUR FOOD ALLERGY JOURNEY
ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES
"Daniella Knell and the education she offers to families has been a wonderful addition to our Baby and Me support group at Saint Alphonsus. Many families feel like they are navigating through the world of food allergies alone but will find comfort when they discover the services Daniella has to offer. She offers a wealth of information on products and is always so generous with giving out samples and coupons. When one of our families discovers they have a child with food allergies, Daniella is the first resource I recommend!"
C. Babin, Saint Alphonsus Health Educator
"When we found out our daughter had developed the milk and soy protein allergy we were told that I would have to stop breastfeeding. Breastfeeding for at least the first year was very important to our family and I was determined to make this happen even if it meant I had to eat nuts and berries for a year! The whole process seemed overwhelming until I found Daniella. She came to our home and helped us find substitutes for food we loved and taught me how to order in restaurants, cook and eat like a normal human being! Her knowledge and expertise made it possible for me to continue to breastfeed despite allergies and what the doctors told us was impossible." Lindsay O.
KIDS EDUCATION CLASSES
What the teachers are saying:
1. What benefit, if any, is there in offering allergy awareness classes to this group?:
* “Early awareness by non-allergic children helps keep all children safer from accidental allergy exposure of allergic children”. Preschool teacher
|Me and Blackfoot|
* “Video and Blackfoot. Students loved Blackfoot! You kept the student's attention – Thank You!” Montessori Preschool teacher
* “Kids learn that they can protect a life. They also see that allergies are not a terrible thing or something to make fun of” Kindergarten teacher
*"Presenter's energy, enthusiasm and commitment to the topic" 1st grade teacher
* “I think the students sharing was great to show what we all have in common” 2nd grade teacher
For more information or pricing, contact me at: email@example.com