Are you living a
GLUTEN-FREE life? Are you new to
this lifestyle and already wondering HOW you’re going to enjoy the holidays without your family’s traditional stuffing? Looking for one which will bring your entire
family to the table, gluten-free or NOT? You are going to want to try this option
out. Made from Rudi’s Gluten-Free Multi-grain Original breads and blended
with a perfect amount of savory spices! And the stuffing is dairy-free and soy-free too!
And the stuffing is dairy-free and soy-free too!
|Gluten-Free Stuffing Giveaway from Smart Allergy Friendly Education|
- “Gluten-free only” casserole dish, which easily identifies your ‘gluten-free’ dish
- Rudi’s Oven Mitt
- Rudi’s Wrap Around Apron (my daughter LOVES the colors!)
- Quality made Wooden Serving Spoon
- Recipe Card for added inspiration
- Bag of Rudi’s Savory Herb Gluten-Free Stuffing
- You MUST be a fan of mine on either this page or my SmartAllergyFriendlyEducation FB page;
- Leave me an idea on what original ingredients you would add to spice up your stuffing mix a bit more;
- At NOON on November 13th, ONE LUCKY WINNER will be chosen via random.org to be the recipient of the $90- prize package outlined above!
Here is the recipe I created (with a little input from my mother~):
Rosemary Sage Sausage Recipe
(gluten-free, egg-free, dairy-free and soy-free)
EASILY feeds a family of 4.