Just this past week, I was lucky enough to receive some samples of Rudi's' Gluten-Free Plain, Fiesta and Spinach Tortillas, Tortilla Fact Sheet. They are also dairy-free and nut-free, extra bonuses in this household. They don't mention being egg-free, but I see NO traces of this tricky allergen in their ingredient list.
If you haven't already tried this item out, it's time you do. My daughter ate them up with some of our new found easily melted, soy-cheese. I look forward to sharing more details on both of these items in upcoming blogs~
Back to the fun and support of Celiac Awareness Month ~
Here is what my giveaway package will include:
- an apron to make cooking a little more fun
- a gluten-free cookbook, “Gluten-Free on a Shoestring,” by Nicole Hunn
- Rudi’s Gluten-Free coupons
- a reusable shopping bag, and bread clips
HERE'S HOW YOU CAN WIN:
- Like Smart Allergy~Friendly Education (SAFE) via facebook or blogger: SAFE FB Link OR www.smartallergy.blogspot.com (or already be a fan)
- Post a recipe letting me (on either my blog or FB page) and Rudi's know how you are planning on using these wraps. Enchiladas? Tortillas? Sandwich wraps?
As always, the winner will be chosen via Random.org.
Contest ends Thursday night at 11:59pm MST! Get your ideas in fast!!
Are you also a big fan of Rudi's? Be sure to LIKE their page to stay away of their latest products and contests! Rudi's FB page
With your permission, of course, I would like to repost what I find is one of the most interesting meal ideas as a one of my next blogs!
I can't wait to gain some new recipe ideas! Be creative and have fun!