If you follow my blog, you should be! This GUARANTEED NUT-FREE company was the subject of my very last blog, Skeeter Snacks - NO NUTS. NOT EVER. Music to My Ears, and my first post of the 2014 year~
|Skeeter the Peanut Allergic Squirrel|
- Samples of their NUT-FREE Chocolate Chip Minis and Cinnamon Grahams
- A Skeeter tote FILLED with Skeeter merchandise
- and a plush, Skeeter the Squirrel
|Skeeter Snacks NEWEST additions from Smart Allergy~Friendly Education|
- 'LIKE' their Skeeter Snacks FB page and/or their Skeeter Snacks Twitter page, and let me know
- Tell me in the comments section on this blog OR on the Smart Allergy~Friendly Education FB page where I have this giveaway posted, HOW you are going to share this snack with those in your personal circle - classmates at your kid's school? friends? mom's group?
- WINNERS will be selected by Random.org and posted Friday, January 10th, by noon, MST on my Smart Allergy~Friendly Education FB page
I know that YOU know about this NUT-FREE product, but we need to be doing more to educate those around us. I believe it's a small effort we can ALL make in order to possibly save lives. Living NUT-FREE doesn't have to be as hard as some people make it, but it does take awareness of knowing what is SAFE or NOT SAFE for our allergy kids.
Here's a reminder of their fabulous SAFETY GUARANTEE: ‘Skeeter Snacks maintains a strict allergen protocol. All of our products are made in a dedicated nut free facility, and our ingredients are carefully selected from suppliers meeting our nut free standards. Skeeters also employs batch testing to further assure our customers that all Skeeter Snacks are nut free.”
Here's to a company providing products to keep our NUT-FREE kids SAFE!