Lotus Bakeries , the makers of the world famous, Biscoff Cookies, invite FANS to join in their Spread the Love Challenge. They want you to SHARE the inventive ways in which you enjoy Biscoff Spread. Upload your favorite photos SHOWING how you "spread the love" using this caramelized, spreadlike treat on your favorite family snacks~
Contest begins TODAY, July 1st and will run through July 28th.
There are 3 main ways to be a prizewinner.
TOP 3 WINNERS will be announced August 30th, 2013
- 1st Place – A trip to Belgium for two and a tour of the Biscoff factory where the world famous cookies are made
- 2nd Place - $1,500 CASH
- 3rd Place - $1,000 CASH
How to Enter:
- Visit the Biscoff Facebook page .
- “Like” Biscoff on Facebook and upload YOUR Biscoff Spread photo with a title and description. Entrants may submit one additional photo for each referred friend. Please note, all qualified entrants must submit their photos between July 1 (12 a.m. EST) - July 28 (11:59 p.m. EST).
- Facebook fans will vote for the grand prize winners between August 5 (12 a.m. EST) - August 25 (11:59 p.m. EST).
- The top three winners will be announced on the Biscoff Facebook page on August 30.
NOT a FACEBOOK user? No worries! Entrants who are NOT facebook users, may submit their photos here: www.biscoff.com/spreadthelove . For further details about Lotus Bakeries, to schedule and interview or to request an official copy of the "Spread the Love" rules or high resolution photography, please contact Hilary Burns at email@example.com or (415) 561-0888.
2 - DAILY "Instant Win" games
Play these DAILY games on their Facebook page for a chance to win 7,000 prizes, including Biscoff spread and Biscoff Cookie coupons.
3 – A year's worth of products
All Entrants will be automatically entered in a sweepstakes to win a year's supply of Biscoff products.
As a Delta Air Lines family member, I have been indulging in Biscoff Cookies for over 20 years! I already know which treat I want to share! Do you?
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.