What is even better is that my daughter, who I have a heck of time getting to drink enough calcium daily, LOVES this stuff! Especially the chocolate flavored soymilk.
|SunRich Organic Soymilk Review from S.A.F.E.|
Ingredients include: ORGANIC SOYMILK (FILTERED WATER, WHOLE ORGANIC SOYBEANS), ORGANIC EVAPORATED CANE JUICE, ORGANIC COCOA (DUTCH PROCESS), CALCIUM CARBONATE, SEA SALT, CARRAGEENAN, ORGANIC GUAR GUM, XANTHUN GUM, ORGANIC VANILLA FLAVOR, VITAMIN A PALMITATE, VITAMIN D2, RIBOFLAVIN (B2), VITAMIN B12
It also states on the packaging:
- CONTAINS: SOY
- USDA ORGANIC; Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International
- Lactose Free
- Calcium Fortified
- Vitamin Fortified
The following quote is taken directly from their webpage:
- We believe in natural and organic wholesome foods, and are committed to producing products that promote the well-being of people and the environment. All of our Sunrich Naturals products are Organic and/or Natural, and produced with Non-GMO ingredients.
Here's the kicker.
- One week I bought three 8.25 FL OZ individual boxes for a $1.00. That was $8.00 for a case which included twenty-four individual 8.25 FL OZ boxes. I only bought 2 cases.
- At the same store the next week, I bought six 8.25 FL OZ for the same price. That equaled $4.00 for twenty-four 8.25 individual FL OZ boxes. I bought everything they had left!!
- I paid almost $22.00 for a case, twenty-seven individual 8 FL OZ boxes, of a more well known brand.
Be sure to visit their webpage to learn more about who they are, their products and their growers.
These products are great for school lunches and snack times at school. My son likes them daily, with NO preference as to whether they are room temperature or cold, straight out of the fridge!
Here's to a New Year filled with great ideas and alternatives to help us all managing food allergies!